Thursday, June 14, 2007

Maybe I do need to finish some projects....

So, anyway, my husband, Brian said to me yesterday, (btw, he was completely serious) "Maybe you should try knitting only one thing at a time". I'm sure as I was picking myself up off the ground I was looking at him like he had two heads or something.... and I managed to stammer out "are you serious?" or maybe it was "you've got to be kidding" or perhaps it was "are you out of your freakin' mind?", of course, since I was still dazed I might not have said any of those things just realized in retrospect that I ought to have. I think I really said something along the lines of "its not gonna happen" I realize now I even considered explaining to him why this was such a bad idea. But, then I knew as with all muggles anything I chose to say at this point would be a waste of breathe, so I just walked away muttering and shaking my head. I will have to admit, however, that he got me thinking how much do I currently have on the needles. So, without opening any bins, closets or trunks, I pulled these 6 projects out of a 10 foot radius of my favorite knitting chair. (I should probably post a picture of it for everyone so when your ready to go out and buy a new favorite knitting chair you can decide if one similar to mine would work for you. One of the things I like best about my chair is that when I inevitably drop a dpn needle between the seat and the arm it falls right to the floor, you have to appreciate how handy that is.) Without further ado......my knitting projects, in order of appearance... a bag, 2 different socks, a sweater (no, K, not yours....didn't mean to get your hopes up, sorry), a wrap and a lace shawl. OK, so maybe I do need to finish up some projects... I'll do that right now, later... CJ

1 comment:

Shirani said...

Oh ya, forgot abut the great Toas Sweater...you should bring it in