Thursday, May 24, 2007

Looks like Thursday...

I've decided that Thursday is blogday...although, today I decided to not wait until CSI is on to blog. I've finished one of my lacy socks, I'm hoping to finish the other one soon. I will be posting pictures after both are done. I've decided I need to post a picture of actually modeled socks, on the foot so to speak. I'm actually looking forward to it, how crazy is that? On anther note I'm going to have at least 2 whole weeks of nothing but knitting time, I can't even begin to say how much I'm looking forward to that. I'll be able to get part one of my lace sampler shawl done. No boys lying on the floor shouting out numbers to confuse my count. I'm sure I'll miss that...really.
On another exciting note, a couple of the women I work with want me to teach them how to knit, I told them we'd start w/dishcloths, I think scarves are way too big and novelty yarn way to hard to work with to start with those projects. Also, hoping to teach a toe up sock class at my favorite yarn shop all of this will be late summer or fall, but I'm converting a whole 'nother group of people. I'm so excited. That's all for now, except K I know your in town this weekend, are you planning on visiting your sweater? I've been thinking about working on it. I actually rescheduled and appt in Pittsburgh so I could go to the finish your project night at my favorite yarn shop, I'll get it done then, promise. CJ

No comments: