Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just some thoughts...

First of all NEVER, and I do mean NEVER try to knit lace when the boys are awake...just not worth it. Did you hear me counting Tuesday evening...1,2,3...34...1,2,3,7....22.....1,2,3....yes, that was me losing my mind and recounting 237 stitches over and over again. YES, I did have strategically placed stitch markers but I also had a son or three on the floor yelling out 28, 2, 7, 54 at random, a good time was had by them. B noticed that I bought a digital camera, he asked me why I needed one. Does anyone have any ideas on how to explain to one's husband that you bought a digital camera so you could take pictures of your knitting and post it on your blog? (Without looking like a complete nut job) Didn't think so. It's getting late so I'm turning in, knitted some on my lacy sock, nothing on the shawl, need quiet and I need to be alert, not sure how I'm going to manage both, since quiet only happens after boys in bed and alert is looooong gone by then. Later, CJ

No comments: