Sunday, August 19, 2007

Perfect knitting weather...

Unfortunately, it's also perfect napping weather and I admit the nap won out. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. Actually, the weather all week is perfect knitting weather, not really great summer weather, however. It's going to be raining and around 70 at least thru Wed and rain thru Thurs., I'm sure my favorite yarn store is going to be busy. Not only is it mid August and people are definitely thinking fall knitting projects but the weather is distinctly fall like and my yarn store is running a sock boot camp featuring Tofutsies from Southwest Trading Co. . Well, I'm off to knit as I already napped. I'm thinking socks, I'm thinking Tofutsies. Later, CJ. Sorry, K, I know I should be thinking you and thinking sweater, just not there yet, soon... well, at least by Christmas. C

No comments: